Thursday 9 December 2010

Things I love Thursday 9/12/10

Tis the season to be jolly, and its always the season to be thankful!! Here is some lovely stuff that filled me with fuzzy lovely love this week...


Yule Ball! ♥ Becoming awesome at partner stunts, then feeling the need to do them in Walkabout ♥ Looking forward to seeing 'home friends' at Christmas ♥ Finding Ralph Lauren in charity shops ♥ Hilarious songs and videos everyone's already seen! ♥ Liverpool Foxes ♥ Men with dreadlocks and puppies ♥ Dressing up like Cola bottles! ♥ Snuggly winter pyjamas ♥ Having almost finished my christmas shopping ♥ Finally finding the PERFECT winter boot - report to follow! ♥ Gifts of German Spekulatius biscuits from Germany! ♥ Wasting time  ♥ Philosophical debate descening into giggles and childhood nostalgia  ♥ BANG TIDY  ♥ Olive cravings  ♥ Nice smelling old books  ♥ Succesful budgeting  ♥ Trying to be a good person, and people noticing  ♥ My unfailingly amazing family  ♥ Rugby players sheepishly asking if they can borrow some moisturiser  ♥ Meals with lovely Dinner friends who I havent seen in too long  ♥ Selling raffle tickets like a mad woman  ♥ People who dont normally get drunk being hilarious when drunk  ♥ "I'll have two cocktails on the buy one free offer... I'd like them in one huge glass though please?"  ♥


 ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. Is that last quote me?! If it isn't, I absolutely said it too... Yummy stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...