Thursday 1 December 2011

Things I love Thursday 1/12/11


Well hello there December! Only 25 days till Christmas you say?! (crapbestgetshopping). The obvious joy of the advent calendar need not be stated.

Something vaguely amusing that did happen this week was that my BT router broke (enthralling), so I had to phone the helpline, and the guy had to wait for his boss to confirm he could send me a new one, so we had to hold the phone for about half an hour. Of course, I'd had to give the guy my address, and when he found out I was in Liverpool he was so crazily excited, he didn't stop talking about Liverpool FC for the whole time. We really bonded. Then, after we had ended our cross continental chum-fest, within the next half hour about thirty guys from India started following me on twitter. Is that the kind of thing I should report? I mean, sure I was flattered, but whaaa?

In other news...

Dinner reunions (slash going over old photos) ♥ Cuthberts coffee dates ♥ Spending far more than I can afford on Christmas decorations; not caring ♥  Onesies ♥  My wonderful Ruth finally becoming a Master (of life) ♥  Mental carrots ♥  Sunday dinner at home ♥ Vicky and Jenna, vanilla and chocolate shakes ♥ Party by my wonderful Lauren, I laughed so much I did little piglet snorts. Sexy. ♥ Having plenty of time to write ♥ My cat, relentlessly getting in the way of everything I try to do ♥ Rosencratz and Guildenstern are Dead from the wonderful Melissa ♥ Deep advice giving sessions/cuddles with Luke Barton ♥ Four day long texting conversations ♥ Fat frogs/Branwen ♥ Preparing for LUDS pitches - eeking in my sleep ♥ Getting a banging pyramid stunting sequence down with the Foxes ♥ Ruth, again, for doing lodes of washing up. I-was-not-told-to-write-this ♥ This! Did I mention Wuthering Heights? YESYESYES. It breaks my heart that there's only one minute or so of this song...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...