Monday 23 August 2010

Chaos is a friend of mine.

Thats a Bob Dylan quote. Today, I am going to quote Bob Dylan. I am a total quote binger, its my dirty little secret. I spend hours persusing quotes from various inspirational people and absorbing the sentiments. Its not an especially useful habit, but it makes me happy.


"Don't matter how much money you got, there's only two kinds of people: there's saved people and there's lost people."

"All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die."

"People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent."

"Don't criticize what you can't understand."

"The future for me is already a thing of the past -
You were my first love and you will be my last"

"behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain."

"If ever asked to look at yourself, don't."

"It's a wicked life, but what the hell, the stars ain't falling down."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...