Thursday 19 August 2010

LIVERPOOL I LOVE YOU!



Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! For some unknown reason, Liverpool are taking me back happy-goofy-face! I'm going back to study English, and I'm SUPER excited. This time, I'm going to study hard and not sleep all day and read all the set texts. Also, I will eat healthily, and excercise regularly, and dress like someone out of Gossip Girl all the time and be generally fabulous. I do feel sooo lucky to have gotten a place despite Clearing being so tight this year, obviously all that knitting paid off! I also intend to keep knitting.

I bought an AMAZING jumper the other day from a charity shop in Whitby, thats what I'm working up to. Its just amazing, its like a Peruvian yak ate its little mountain dwelling owner and then vomited it all up again in the form of a woolly jumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...