Friday 13 August 2010

Day One

So I decided to start blogging. Supposedly, its cathartic, and I could use some catharcism right now! I'm at a bit of a cross roads in my life - or rather, a spaghetti junction. Due to my recent bizzarre brain issues, my Consultant has advised that I stay at home and not take up my place at Roehampton University, (BOO), and now I have to wait till next Thursday to find out where my life is going to take me. Fingers crossed I'll find a place through Clearing, but God knows where, and if that doesn't work out I'm on the unemployment wagon, the thought of which makes me want to cry. Not because I'm especially lazy (although, lets be honest, I am), but because I hate the idea of hanging around for another year without purpose or goal other than to let time pass. So theres the whole 'where is Rio going to live next month' thing, on top of the health thing, and now I have a cold (in AUGUST), and I'm just like a big bag of stress and grumpfulness. But either way, this year could be quite interesting, so I'm going to keep track, like this :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the exact same thing Rio! Keeping track of this year as I either want to go back to uni to do a PGCE next year, or find a job! Eek! Good luck! We'll have to keep checking each other's blog :-). Weren't you at Liverpool? xbx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...