Friday 27 August 2010

Maize maze!!!



Yesterday, I went to the maize maze. It was a very country thing to do (as demonstrated by wellies), but we actually had a hilarious (ish) time looking for that bastard piece of sweetcorn. Hilarious in a soul destroying kind of way. It took us two and a half hours, and that was after asking directions from some eight year olds. STRESS! You cant understand unless you were there, like Vietnam. We did get our lollypops in the end though, so it all worked out ok. My hair in that photo looks like I've been dragged through a field of maize backwards, because that is literally what happened, but it was totally worth it.


I love love love having my nails like this (not chipped and scuzzy, that was the result of battling my way through acres of corn) , its like a magical peacock did its glitter shit all over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...