Saturday 20 November 2010

Dinner is done

Booo! The play Dinner that I've been working on over the last few intense weeks is over, and I am both exhausted and so so sad! Its such a cliche to go on about how much you love everyone and how good they've been to work with, but honestly, I have so much love for these people, and they really have been a pleasure to work with!


This post then, I suppose, is both a massive thankyou to all of them, and to everyone who came to see it. We sold out every night, with people standing, and the feedback has been absolutely beyond lovely. The wonderful Millie wrote about us on her blog, One Photo A Day, which you should be reading anyway!

If you are not a member of a team/society then I URGE you to get involved! Some of my closest friends are those I met outside of my course and halls, and it honestly has made my university experience. I'm so deflated now its over! But there are still many LUDS productions going on before Christmas, so get yourselves there!

Playhouse Creatures is running next week, The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui the week after, and Medea the week after the week after that. I can vouch for the talent in all of these plays, so go!!

2 comments:

  1. Jason (...Waiter)20 November 2010 at 14:08

    This is a lovely post. Thank-you for the thoughts that went into it. The love and appreciation is mutual all round, as you well know.
    Most importantly, well done for your flawless portrayal of Sian; you nailed her, my friend!
    See you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the play! Thanks so much for your time and effort!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...