Monday 28 February 2011

Rogue.

You may have noticed, we have a had a little bit of a restyle slash rename.

Rogue
n.
One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp.
adj.
Operating outside normal or desirable controls.
 
Playfully mischievous, doesn't that sound like fun? Also, its a little bit of a wordplay on Vogue (god I'm witty) - you know. Rogue. Vogue. They write about stuff, I write about stuff. Basically twins.
 
Operating outside normal or desireable controls? Well, I reckon that sounds like fun too. Pushing boundaries. Scaring yourself once in a while, I'm up for that. Operating outside the norm - or at least not feeling you have to operate within the norm - is boss.
 
Lets play. Lets be mischievous. Lets operate outside the norm. Come with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...