Tuesday 15 March 2011

Pep Talk Tuesday - 15/2/11

Oh my god - another feature? Bitch, all this blog ever does these days is features.

Yeh... well... shuttup. I like doing them, I like the structure, it makes me feel safe.

Thus, I give you Pep Talk Tuesday - because who doesn't need the occasional compliment or bit of encouragement? Take it as you will, imagine its coming from your best friend. Because dammit, I really want to be your best friend...


You are strong. Look, you're still here aren't you? You survived it all, and you will survive whats to come. There will be things that upset you, things that scare you, but nothing will ever break you. It is ok to get upset and afraid, because you are a sensitive and compassionate person. Remember today: I am strong.


1 comment:

  1. We have that poster in our kitchen :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...