Thursday 17 March 2011

Things I love Thursday 17/3/11

Thursday ALREADY? Wow.

Firstly - aaaaaah Death and the Maiden, the play I've been Assistant Directing this semester had its opening night yesterday, and it was bloody amazing if I do say so myself. So so proud of everyone involved, they are all mega talented, and I could pretty much gush all day. If you are in Liverpool tonight or tomorrow, you would be missing out if you don't come. So come. Sorted.


Intense. And yes, those are knickers in his mouth.

Secondly, Happy St Patricks Day!!! I am a little bit Irish, and gutted that I (probably) wont be celebrating to the max tonight due to the play. I'll be sure to make up for it, dont worry. Its ok, everyone is Irish on Paddy's Day, so get yourselves to the pub, listen to Flogging Molly and swing a pretty girl round the dance floor!

In other news...

♥ Having amazon.com binges. Dress? Camera? Books? Films? I need em all. ♥ Half moon manicures ♥ Highly successful stunting practices - bring on BCA! ♥ Spag bol with funny friends, speshly Ruth who went to the effort to make a veggie one too! ♥  "Your toe nails are very Chanel!"  slash ew toes ♥ Having super profitable days and being smug ♥ Inspiration from dead frogs - If it can do the splits, so can you! STRETCH! ♥  Using a red sharpie as lipstick - student inventiveness ♥  Eagerly awaiting the arrival of my leopard skin slanket (also, the man modelling it may just be the funniest thing I've ever seen) ♥ Waiting For Godot - my new favourite everything ♥ Lady Macbeth - my new hen... ♥ Things that deliver quickly ♥ Making plans for easter break ♥ Small gestures that make you feel someone cares ♥ My mum coming to stay this weekend - I cannot wait to see her! ♥ People being nice when I get nervy ♥ Crazy vivid dreams ♥ The anticipation of having time to read Bukowski ♥ Seeing people I havn't seen in ages, and liking the people they've become! ♥ Tumblr - I am all over that shit. ♥

"I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature." - Northanger Abbey

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...