Thursday 2 March 2017

Things I love Thursday 02/03/2017

This week has been absolute chaos, one of those where I just haven't come up for air, so PhD research has taken a bit of a back seat which is annoying. I'm honestly so excited for next week, because I'm gonna hang out with my bezza Ruth Dalton on Monday, and just go to the gym and be in the office loads, and I love weeks where I get to just do nice routine things because I LOVE ROUTINE. However, despite being a bit all over the place, this week was a good week, so here's some shit I'm grateful for.




πŸ’˜ Getting to spend some time with my little cat, who at the grand age of 18 is being put to sleep tomorrow. I'm kinda sad, but also feeling very pragmatic, and he truly has had the best life any cat could hope for. Anyway, I'm so thankful I got to hang out with him a bit whilst he was still comfortable πŸ’˜ PANCAKES πŸ’˜ Poppa Matchett giving me free reign of the beer fridge πŸ’˜ Getting accepted to give a paper at my first academic conference IN BLOODY MILAN πŸ’˜  Colour co-ordinating outfits with pets πŸ’˜ Laura Marling πŸ’˜ Being sassy πŸ’˜ Exciting business meetings ft. merlot πŸ’˜ The success and happiness of friends πŸ’˜ Gelatine free Haribo πŸ’˜ Doing some actual theatre directing for the first time in what feels like a lifetime πŸ’˜ Painting frenzies πŸ’˜ When my boyfriend and my boss conspire to give me a Saturday night off to go to a surprise gig πŸ’˜ Dog tour 2k17 πŸ’˜ Planning many a visit to the big smoke πŸ’˜ Getting SO MANY exciting submissions for the first issue of The Agenbite! πŸ’˜ Bee-sting eye cream makes my eyes so plump πŸ’˜ When my supervisor calls me a superstar and it's like when the cool kids at school say you can sit with them πŸ’˜ Smashing through the Santa Clarita Diet πŸ’˜ Kicking the Kyriarchy πŸ’˜ Red dresses πŸ’˜ Religious iconography πŸ’˜Deidre Barlow glasses πŸ’˜ Snatched moments with my sister πŸ’˜

Be good xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...